While it's always best to follow the specific care instructions on the label, here are some general washing guidelines to abide by:
Lyocell Cotton Sheets;
- Wash in cool or lukewarm water that's less than 40C. Hot water will cause shrinkage.
- Set wash cycle on "gentle." The sheets aren't really dirty.
- Use the extra rinse cycle if available, in order to remove any detergent residue.
- Use less detergent than usual. In fact, you need only about one half the amount recommended by the detergent label.
- Don’t use bleach as it breaks down fabric fibres.